Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Behind the Scenes - April I_vote_lcapBehind the Scenes - April I_voting_barBehind the Scenes - April I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Behind the Scenes - April I_vote_lcapBehind the Scenes - April I_voting_barBehind the Scenes - April I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Behind the Scenes - April EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Behind the Scenes - April EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Behind the Scenes - April EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Behind the Scenes - April EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Behind the Scenes - April EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Behind the Scenes - April EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Behind the Scenes - April EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Behind the Scenes - April EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Behind the Scenes - April EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Behind the Scenes - April

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Behind the Scenes - April Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Scenes - April   Behind the Scenes - April EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:18 am

Rumours are rife that the Easter Bunny has met with a nasty accident, and the Evil Chicken and Chocatrice will be facing off in the most deliciously wicked Easter egg hunt ever. If you’ve no qualms about getting your hands greasy or chocolatey, you’ll be able to take charge of an Eggsterminator and eggsplode a reign of eggy terror (runescape accounts) during the Easter period. Come out of your shell and work with your friends to hunt down Easter eggs in the name of your eggstremely evil Easter mastermind! Free players and members alike will have the chance to buy runescape accounts pick up some shame-faced eggy masks, and members can grab XP lamps and a permanent version of the Eggsterminator for performing particularly well.

There’ll be plenty of rs gold community-led events based around Easter this year, so keep an eye on the news and the forums for further details.

Dungeoneering Improvements & Other Fixes

We’re releasing a bunch of much-requested updates and fixes this month, most of which relate to Dungeoneering.

First up, we’ve added a tool belt for use in Dungeoneering. Much like its surface world counterpart, this will automatically be filled with all basic tools, as well as a novite pickaxe and hatchet. You’ll also be able to runescape gold add higher-level tools to your Dungeoneering tool belt when you find them, effectively allowing you to carry around the best pickaxes and hatchets you can without costing you inventory space.

Keys will be automatically shared between all party members. When any player picks up a key, everyone else in their party will have access to it through a new “keys” category in their Dungeoneering tool belt. Gone will be the days where a key gets lost in your teammate’s inventory, because as long as someone’s picked it up, everyone will be able to buy runescape gold use it.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1