Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Scenes from your trail I_vote_lcapScenes from your trail I_voting_barScenes from your trail I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Scenes from your trail I_vote_lcapScenes from your trail I_voting_barScenes from your trail I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Scenes from your trail EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Scenes from your trail EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Scenes from your trail EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Scenes from your trail EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Scenes from your trail EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Scenes from your trail EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Scenes from your trail EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Scenes from your trail EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Scenes from your trail EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Scenes from your trail

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Scenes from your trail Empty
PostSubject: Scenes from your trail   Scenes from your trail EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Scenes from your trail
Ohio -- prior to getting the point at his very Tuesday rally in a very higher college gymnasium right here Tuesday, Rick Santorum invested a few of mins inside the school's physical exercise space performing reps on the excess weight machine.
"I just arrived from our war room, which doubles since the excess weight space to the higher school," Santorum informed a huge selection of screaming supporters. "I was pumping just a little metal to obtain myself psyched prior to coming out here."
Before Santorum entered the gym, a jumbo display subsequent for the point showed Newt Gingrich providing his personal victory talk from Atlanta even though the audio speakers inside the Ohio health club blasted "The Devil arrived cutting to Georgia." (A campaign aide mentioned it absolutely was unintentional for the reason that they make utilization of the audio support Pandora, which plays arbitrary songs, but they have been content to allow it perform on rs gold.)
Through the night, Santorum's supporters watched as their prospect won 3 states: Oklahoma, Tennessee, North Dakota, and cheered every single time new quantities have been introduced in Ohio displaying Santorum forward of runescape gold Romney. 1 female waved her Terrible Towel, the yellow rag ubiquitous at buy runescape accounts Pittsburgh Steelers games.

Speaking to reporters on buy runescape gold his campaign plane in Columbus this afternoon prior to departing for Boston, Romney talked about how content he was to devote the evening in his personal bed to the primary time in two months, emphasizing how "long" the voyage experienced been so far.
It was hardly the placement Romney and his aides imagined they will be in on very Tuesday—a day which has often determined the GOP nominee or no much less than winnowed the field. In his remarks tonight, Romney shipped basically identical talk he would have shipped experienced he swept every single point out tonight—remarks heavy on contrast with President Obama.
"There are heading to runescape accounts be beneficial times and poor days, invariably prolonged several hours and certainly not sufficient time," Romney declared at 1 point.
Back to top Go down

Scenes from your trail
Page 1 of 1