Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects I_vote_lcapRomney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects I_voting_barRomney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects I_vote_lcapRomney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects I_voting_barRomney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects Empty
PostSubject: Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects   Romney will win Puerto Rico's GOP primary, CNN projects EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 1:42 am

Rick Santorum was a distant second, at rs gold with slightly more than 2,500 votes.
The other two candidates, former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and Texas Rep. Ron Paul, were further behind with 2% and 1% of the vote, respectively.
Speaking at a rally Sunday night in Vernon Hills, Illinois, Romney said that Puerto Rican runescape gold voters were clear about which of the four candidates "most represent their feelings" -- and especially their desire to nominate someone who can bring about a stronger economy and smaller government. He said his party can appeal to Latinos, and win the presidency, with a low-tax, pro-business message.
"Those people who don't think that Latinos will vote for a Republican need to take a look in Puerto Rico," said the former Massachusetts governor, noting that the territory's governor and its legislative leaders are conservative.
"Hispanic voters are going to vote for Republicans if we stand for something -- conservative principles that bring growth and good jobs and rising home values. That's how we're going to win, and we're going to get Latino voters to runescape accounts help us out."
Results from the commonwealth of Puerto Rico buy runescape accounts.
Romney had entered the contest in Puerto Rico as the favorite. He was buy runescape gold largely backed by the island government's political establishment, including Gov. Luis Fortuno, who campaigned with Romney last week."What a beautiful island. What a beautiful place," exclaimed Romney, who did not dance but clapped to the beat as he sat on stage for almost two hours. "What a wonderful culture you enjoy. What a wonderful people you are. Citizens of this great land. Citizens of America!"
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1