Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects I_vote_lcapJagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects I_voting_barJagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects I_vote_lcapJagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects I_voting_barJagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects Empty
PostSubject: Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects   Jagex suspends sci-fi MMO to focus on other projects EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 2:48 am

Major UK developer Jagex announced Friday that it has halted development on its sci-fi buy runescape gold Stellar Dawn, and has refocused its efforts on the upcoming Transformers Universe and the long-running Runescape IP.

Jagex originally revealed the free to play title in runescape accounts, noting that it would be the company's "biggest release to date." Today, however, the company said that its other projects have since become more important.

"This year is set to be our biggest year to date and it's buy runescape accounts vital that we ensure that we’re in the best possible position to deliver on our ambitious plans," Jagex CEO Mark Gerhard told Develop.

"This is not a decision we have taken lightly; the Stellar Dawn team has achieved a great deal developing the game and should rightly be proud of their achievements so runescape gold," he added.

Alongside the development shift, Jagex confirmed that 12 employees have been let go, while the rest of the Stellar Dawn team has been relocated to other projects.

Last year, Jagex revealed that it had partnered with toymaker Hasbro to rs gold create Transformers Universe, a new online game based on the popular multimedia brand. The title is scheduled to debut later this year in North America, Latin America, Europe, New Zealand and Australia.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1