Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage I_vote_lcapGophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage I_voting_barGophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage I_vote_lcapGophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage I_voting_barGophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage Empty
PostSubject: Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage   Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 8:00 pm

Gophers loses 5th video game in the row, 69-50 to No. 23 Indiana with season-worst shooting percentage
Christian Watford rediscovered his shooting stroke with twelve factors for runescape accounts Indiana, as properly as the Hoosiers blew out sputtering Minnesota 69-50 on Sunday.

Victor Oladiopo and Jordan Hulls each and every scored twelve factors themselves, and Verdell Jones III additional 11 factors away the bench for Indiana (22-7, 9-7 buy runescape gold), which held the Gophers to some season-low rating and went 21 for 25 on the free-throw line.

Austin Hollins experienced 14 factors with the Gophers (rs gold, 5-11), who lost their fifth directly game. This was the lowest rating towards the Hoosiers in the conference video game this season. They gave up 54 factors to Penn talk about final month.

“We performed some hard matches and some fine games. this can be a single that sort of just arrived away from nowhere,” Smith said.

Senior Ralph Sampson runescape gold went one for 11 through the field, his worst job shooting efficiency in any video game with 5 or extra attempts. The Gophers completed 18 for 58 through the floor, by much their worst percentage — 31 — belonging to the season.

The Gophers won 77-74 at Assembly Hall once the Hoosiers have been seventh with the connected Press poll 6 days ago, a potentially season-changing victory. But soon after wasting prime chances to satisfy that acquire in near residence losses this four weeks to graded opponents Wisconsin and Michigan State, buy runescape accounts entered the weekend badly needing a victory to even remain close to the NCAA tournament bubble. The Gophers performed poorly sufficient to produce it burst.
“That’s what comes about whenever you do not are available to play. you obtain beat,” stated reserve shield Chip Armelin, who experienced 5 factors and 7 rebounds. Armelin added: “We begin messing up and stuff like that, you know, you begin blaming each and every other for our errors or whatever. But we just must pull jointly and maintain our spirits up.”

Smith did not appear positive about how to undertake that. He stated he made the decision towards bringing a sports activities psychologist in to help. He also stated he was attempting for being cautious not for being as well vital or get within their faces as well much. But these Gophers have turn into a really fragile team.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1