Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Donald game tigers survived I_vote_lcapDonald game tigers survived I_voting_barDonald game tigers survived I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Donald game tigers survived I_vote_lcapDonald game tigers survived I_voting_barDonald game tigers survived I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Donald game tigers survived EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Donald game tigers survived EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Donald game tigers survived EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Donald game tigers survived EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Donald game tigers survived EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Donald game tigers survived EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Donald game tigers survived EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Donald game tigers survived EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Donald game tigers survived EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

Donald game tigers survived

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Donald game tigers survived Empty
PostSubject: Donald game tigers survived   Donald game tigers survived EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 12:37 am

Ernie Els, who only got into the 64-man field when rs gold took his family on a ski vacation, delivered the biggest shocker in the first round with a 5-and-4 victory.
RESULTS: Accenture Match Play Championship
BLOG: Tiger's match, as it happened
"I don't think it would have mattered who I played today. I just didn't play well," Donald said. "I struggled. I gave away too many holes and made too many mistakes. You can't do that in match play against anyone, let alone Ernie."
Tiger Woods nearly found that out against runescape gold Fernandez-Castano.
Woods had to play left-handed in one of his three journeys into the desert. He trailed the Spaniard with four holes to play, and both of them looked beatable. That changed when Woods drove the par-5 15th green to win with a two-putt birdie, won the 16th with a par and then closed out the Spaniard with an 8-foot par putt for a buy runescape accounts win.
"We both made our share of mistakes, there's no doubt about that," said Woods. "But somehow, I was able to move on."
That was the only objective in this World Golf Championship, a single-elimination format in which the only proper use of the word "upset" is the mood of the 32 guys who are headed home.
"It's a funny golf course. Anything can runescape accounts," Johnson said. "And I just hung in there."
It never looked more bizarre than when Retief Goosen hit into the desert, took a penalty drop, pitched out and holed a 156-yard shot for his birdie. Snedeker jarred a buy runescape gold birdie putt to halve the hole. It was only fitting that their match was the longest of the day, going 21 holes until Snedeker won with a par.
Next up for Woods is Nick Watney, who had little trouble disposing of British Open champion Darren Clarke. Woods has not made it out of the second round the last two times he has played.
Back to top Go down

Donald game tigers survived
Page 1 of 1