Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Video games bring a see change I_vote_lcapVideo games bring a see change I_voting_barVideo games bring a see change I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Video games bring a see change I_vote_lcapVideo games bring a see change I_voting_barVideo games bring a see change I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Video games bring a see change EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Video games bring a see change EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Video games bring a see change EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Video games bring a see change EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Video games bring a see change EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Video games bring a see change EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Video games bring a see change EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Video games bring a see change EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Video games bring a see change EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

Video games bring a see change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Video games bring a see change Empty
PostSubject: Video games bring a see change   Video games bring a see change EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 8:10 pm

Adults who played first-person shooter games for 40 hours a month improved enough to read one or two lines further down a standard chart used in eye tests, the cheap runescape gold found.
Games that required players to respond to action directly ahead of them and in the periphery of their vision, and to track objects that were sometimes faint and moving in different directions, strengthened the visual system in adults whose eyesight had been severely impaired from birth.

The results challenge the view that computer games are bad for the eyes and suggest that the adult brain can be trained to overcome certain conditions.
''All of them showed substantial improvements in buy runescape gold,'' Daphne Maurer, a psychologist at runescape gold University in Hamilton, Ontario, said. ''They also came to see objects with lower contrast, and more subtle differences among faces and moving objects.''
She described her study at the annual meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science in Vancouver.
The work builds on previous research that suggests video games can help other eye disorders. In October, Somen Ghosh at the Micro Surgical Eye Clinic in Kolkata, India, reported that playing the video game Unreal Tournament improved the eyesight of 10- to 18-year-olds with amblyopia, or lazy eye.
Ms Maurer worked with six people between the age of 19 and 31 who were born with dense cataracts in each eye. The cataracts block out almost all detail of the visual world, except distinct changes in light or runescape accounts.
Most children born with the condition have an operation early in life to remove the cataracts and are fitted with contact lenses to correct their vision. But despite the treatment, they grow up with poorer eyesight than healthy individuals.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1