Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games I_vote_lcapZynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games I_voting_barZynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games I_vote_lcapZynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games I_voting_barZynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games Empty
PostSubject: Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games   Zynga Seeks to Match Up Players for Online Games EmptyMon Mar 05, 2012 11:48 pm

There is an old saying that if you have two real friends, you should count yourself lucky. No doubt. But you are going to have rs gold hard time playing FarmVille.

Zynga, the creator of FarmVille, Words With Friends, Mafia Wars and other popular social games, is going to start supplying friends for those who are lacking. The company announced a new gaming platform on Thursday that will match up players who do not know one another but who have a mutual interest in getting the crops in and spelling words with J, Q and runescape gold. The goal is to make social gaming, which was pretty easy to begin with, even easier for everyone.

The platform will be introduced in a trial version on Zynga.com later this month.In the short term, however, the interdependence will only increase. The platform could even be seen as extending Facebook’s dominance. When players want to buy something on the Zynga site, they will use Facebook credits. While Facebook has been experimenting with letting other Web sites use its currency, the Zynga platform is a big move forward in this regard.There has been tension between Facebook, which is buy runescape gold awaiting its public offering, and Zynga over how to split revenue. At the moment, Facebook takes a 30 percent cut of runescape accounts each credit. But for this announcement, everyone was buy runescape accounts.“They are our key partner, and we think we are one of their key partners,” Mr. Schappert said. “This is another logical evolution of our relationship.”Sean Ryan, Facebook’s director of games partnerships, said, “We’re thrilled to see Zynga use our login and payments platform to expand the possibilities for people to play games in more places with their friends.”
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1