Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles I_vote_lcapCruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles I_voting_barCruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles I_vote_lcapCruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles I_voting_barCruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles Empty
PostSubject: Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles   Cruise dispatch getting towed to Seychelles EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 1:04 am

Stricken Italian cruise dispatch Costa rs gold is getting towed towards the primary island while in the Seychelles following a program to tow it to some nearer island was scrapped.
An motor space fire within the Costa Allegra knocked out its primary energy provide on Monday, leaving the 1,000 people today onboard stranded in waters vulnerable to pirate attacks runescape accounts while in the Indian Ocean.
The Allegra is held by Costa Cruises, whose Costa Concordia liner was wrecked away Italy final month.
The dispatch is now getting towed towards the Seychelles with a trawler, the French-flagged Trevignon, which reached it yesterday.
The Costa Allegra, various occasions more compact compared to Concordia, was sailing a few of hundred kilometres south-west of Seychelles once the fire broke out also it sent a distress signal runescape gold, Costa Cruises said.
The fire was fit out and there is brightness onboard many thanks to an emergency battery.
But there is no oxygen conditioning to counter tropical temperatures, nor cooking facilities.
The dispatch is getting protected by nine people of an buy runescape accounts device in the Italian navy, a precaution on a frequent basis used on ships while in the Indian Ocean which can be prone to attacks by Somali pirates.
"The dispatch is not in the buy runescape gold area, but we can't be 100 % sure," mentioned Costa Cruises spokesman Giorgio Moretti.
While yachts are already seized while in the previous close to Seychelles, pirates have however to effectively hijack a cruise liner while in the Indian Ocean.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1