Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses I_vote_lcapPower Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses I_voting_barPower Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses I_vote_lcapPower Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses I_voting_barPower Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses Empty
PostSubject: Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses   Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am

This may seem like a no brainer to you, however you will be surprised at how many people just settle for gear that is not optimal at their level. If you are an individual that wants to level up as quickly as possible, you will need to have the best equipment at your level to clear mobs quickly and effectively.

Here are a couple of ways to get good equipment for your Demon Hunter. If you have higher level friends, you may want to ask them to hand you down gear that they no longer use. Tell them that you will give it back when you are done and won't sell it. In most cases, your friends will lend it to you. Another good way to get the right gear is to angrygold.com improve the current gear you are holding. What I mean by this is by crafting to add better stats to your armour and weapons. This is usually the most cost-effective way to get the best up to date equipment at your current level.

This is one of my favourite methods of making gold coins, just because chasing after and shooting arrows at animals with a long bow is fun. There are loads and loads of wild animals in Skyrim such as deer, elk, rabbits, foxes, diablo 3 items, wolves and a whole host of animals which can be hunted for their skins and meat.

This method though time consuming is really one for players who like to slowly accumulate gold coins over time, maybe taking on the role of a huntsman for a while trying to earn lots of gold coins.

Chopping Wood

You will usually find a pick axe lying around in the mine, and looking around for the various ore deposits (indicated by a rock with a reddish tint) so you can start chipping away at the ore rich rock to gather some valuable ore.

Many types of ore can be found inside all the mines across Skyrim, and include ore such as gold, silver, iron, and several others. These raw materials must then be turned into ingots by visiting a smelting oven and producing the ingots with the particular ore you have diablo 3 gold.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defacer Team :: دیفیس سایت :: sql injection-
Jump to: