Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island I_vote_lcapCosta Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island I_voting_barCosta Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island I_vote_lcapCosta Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island I_voting_barCosta Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island Empty
PostSubject: Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island   Costa Cruises liner towed to Indian Ocean island EmptyTue Feb 28, 2012 1:05 am

The liner, with far more than 1,000 men and women on board, is owned and operated by exactly the same business since the Costa Concordia, on which no much less than 25 men and women died when it ran aground away Italy final month.

"It is now becoming towed to runescape accounts Island in which there can be a luxury resort and guests can no much less than carry a shower prior to they are flown to Mahe," Seychelles Tourism Authority Chief Executive Alain St Ange said.

Desroches Island is about 230 km (buy runescape gold) southwest of Mahe, the primary island inside Seychelles archipelago."We are in talks using the ship's agent concerning what to make an try to do subsequent but we are producing ideas to fly them here, despite the buy runescape accounts fact that we do not have sufficient resort lodging for all of the guests because we previously have heavy bookings for the reason that of an intercontinental carnival because of begin on Friday," he said.

St Ange stated the subsequent proceed will be to runescape gold Costa Allegra's 636 guests and 413 team out in the country, but he feared there may possibly not be sufficient seats around the 4 flights scheduled to leave the nation on Tuesday.

The tourism board mind stated plans will be rs gold produced to tow the cruise liner to Mahe "but it will carry each day or two to attain here."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1