Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Students create video runescapes I_vote_lcapStudents create video runescapes I_voting_barStudents create video runescapes I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Students create video runescapes I_vote_lcapStudents create video runescapes I_voting_barStudents create video runescapes I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Students create video runescapes EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Students create video runescapes EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Students create video runescapes EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Students create video runescapes EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Students create video runescapes EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Students create video runescapes EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Students create video runescapes EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Students create video runescapes EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Students create video runescapes EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

Students create video runescapes

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Students create video runescapes Empty
PostSubject: Students create video runescapes   Students create video runescapes EmptyTue May 22, 2012 11:33 pm

Several students had the opportunity to learn how certain runescapes are made, as well as craft one of their own on cheap runescape gold.

More than 30 students traveled from as far as Chicago to take part in the program put on by Allegro Dynamics. The program was held at the Purdue Technology Center.

Those who attended are either interested in learning the logistics behind building a video runescape, or are interested in a career in runescape programming.

Allegro Dynamics President Ben Brame said this was an opportunity to give students a chance to learn something about video runescape programming that they aren't able to learn in runescape gold school.

Brame said high school is one of the best times to learn buy runescape gold .

"My business partner and I both learned how to program while we were in high school," said Brame. "We think runescape accounts's the best time to learn. The best programmers out there learn at that age and start really early, so we wanted to give other kids that opportunity."

The program ran from 9 a.m. until 4 p.m. on Saturday.

Brame said that by the end of the program, the hope was that participants learned the basic tools of animation, writing software and how to put together a basic 2-Dimensional runescape.

This is the first year for the program, but Brame said they hope to hold more one day programs in the future.

For more information on how to sign up for future programs, visit the Allegro Dynamics website at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down

Students create video runescapes
Page 1 of 1