Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says I_vote_lcapChina Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says I_voting_barChina Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says I_vote_lcapChina Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says I_voting_barChina Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says Empty
PostSubject: China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says   China Buys Fewer Weapons as Local Industry Expands, Sipri Says EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:13 am

China received 5 percent of the volume of international transfers of rs gold “major conventional weapons” from 2007 to 2011, Sipri said in runescape gold a report released today. The total was half that of India, which last year overtook China as the world’s largest recipient of arms, and less than South Korea and Pakistan.
China is set to increase military spending 11 percent this year as rising economic interests, territorial disputes and expanding global commitments drive demand for warships, missiles and fighter jets. Defense outlays of more than $100 billion per year are second only to the U.S., which along with Europe has maintained an arms embargo against the leadership in Beijing since a 1989 crackdown against protesters.
The volume of worldwide arms transfers in 2007-2011 was 24 percent higher than in 2002-2006, the report said. The Asia- Pacific region led the world, accounting for 44 percent of arms imports. It was followed by Europe at buy runescape gold 19 percent, the Middle East at 17 percent and the Stockholm-based Sipri, founded in 1966, conducts research into conflict, buy runescape accounts, arms control and disarmament, according to its website. A runescape accounts substantial part of its funding comes from the Swedish government, it said.
The institute says it measures the volume of arms moved around the world using an index that is “based on the known unit production costs of a core set of weapons and is intended to represent the transfer of military resources rather than the financial value of the transfer.”
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1