Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  I_vote_lcapRuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  I_voting_barRuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  I_vote_lcapRuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  I_voting_barRuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  Empty
PostSubject: RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance    RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 7:55 pm

RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition
In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance to make your mark on Gielinor by adding your voices to RuneScape!
Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:rs gold This game is very good website, we see more!
The talented two (one male, one female) chosen as our winners will hear their voices in a piece of content. They will also share the honour of being the first members of the RuneScape community ever to feature in the official credits on our website!

You won’t need loads of fancy equipment – anyone with a computer and a compatible microphone can enter. All you have to do is record yourself reading the scripted lines and send them in to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] before February 19th 2012.

You can find full details on how to enter, which characters you’ll be voicing, the lines of script and Mod Ian’s top recording tips on the dedicated thread.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:buy runescape accounts This game is very good website, we see more!
Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:runescape gold This game is very good website, we see more!
If you’ve not tried recording your voice before, check out our resident audio guru’s top tips video by clicking the image below:
We will also be making a tower-load of other improvements to the general experience. To name a few:

The Dominion Tower Item Exchange – Getting more power-ups than you can use? Exchange the items you amass for XP books!
Goliath, swift and spellcaster gloves improvement – You will be able to own multiple pairs of gloves and we’ll also make them last longer. You shouldn’t find yourself running to and from the Tower when you want to be fighting or finishing off a Slayer task.
Increased XP rates - We will also take another look at the XP rates. Although the main reason for fighting in the Tower isn’t XP, we felt that the rate wasn’t quite competitive enough.
Potion Flasks

It is a sad sight for anyone to see an empty potion vial or 12 sitting in their inventory, whether you’re deep in a dungeon, or halfway round an agility course. We’ve all wondered if it’d be simpler to pour them all in a bucket and wade into the next encounter like a milkmaid.

While we don’t really plan to add potion buckets to the game, we're adding something far more suitable: potion flasks.
Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:buy runescape gold This game is very good website, we see more!
You will be able to mine (at level 81) a brand new resource called red sandstone. This is a non-tradable resource that is used to create ’robust glass‘ (another non-tradable, player-crafted resource).
Back to top Go down

RuneScape Voice-Acting Competition In 2012 and beyond, we’ll be continuing to add voice-acting to much of our new RuneScape content, bringing a fresh dimension of character and immersion to the RuneScape story. Today, we’re offering two of you the chance
Page 1 of 1