Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? I_vote_lcapBuying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? I_voting_barBuying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? I_vote_lcapBuying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? I_voting_barBuying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? Empty
PostSubject: Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule?   Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule? EmptyWed May 30, 2012 2:05 am

Buying, Merchandising Or Sharing A Runescape Account1. Why Do We Have This Rule?
We have this rule for two reasons:

1.Firstly, a quantity of in the accounts people today attempt to market are truly accounts they have stolen, so, by getting the account you are assisting them income from their crime, and encouraging them to hold out it more!
2.Secondly, this rule is for the protection, as people today who runescape gold the danger the fact that man or women making use of the account will not give it back, or the fact that man or women will break a gaming rule creating your account to get banned or muted.

2. What about swapping my account with an additional player?
This is thought to be account trading, so it is not permitted below the gaming rules.

3. Can I market the ‘time’ I have placed to the runescape accounts?
No. below the gaming guidelines every account really should only be employed by 1 person. This applies through the lifetime of that account. so which you can market the ‘time’ you have placed into an account, you would must shift or lend the account to somebody else, and thus breaking the gaming rules.

4. I reveal my account having a friend, is the truth that allowed?
No, that is not allowed. Sharing your account with anyone, such as loved ones people and/or friends, signifies which you are breaking a gaming rule and this could direct for your account getting banned.

5. I have observed an account for purchase on Ebay, what really should I do?
Please relaxation assured that people of Jagex employees verify all recognized auction internet sites over a regular schedule to make sure that no gaming accounts are marketed by using on-line auctioning internet sites. It ought to buy runescape gold that all accounts (and items) stay the home of Jagex in any way times, and we will not hesitate to get rid of this type of products through the gaming if we have proof that rule breaking has used place.

To retain rs gold for everyone, please observe and stick to our rules. We will not tolerate disruptive players, and if you ever break our guidelines your account is probably to get banned or muted. people who are banned or muted for breaking our guidelines are not entitled to any sort of refund.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1