Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings I_vote_lcapDurant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings I_voting_barDurant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings I_vote_lcapDurant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings I_voting_barDurant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings Empty
PostSubject: Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings   Durant scores 32, reserves get Thunder past Kings EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:57 am

Kevin Durant scored 32 points, reserve rs gold had all 19 of his points in the fourth quarter and the Oklahoma City Thunder beat the Sacramento Kings 118-110 on Tuesday night to win their first game since top bench player James Harden took an elbow to the head.
Durant extended his lead in a tight NBA scoring race with the runescape gold' Kobe Bryant despite sitting out the entire fourth quarter in a close game. Durant is averaging 27.97 points per game to Bryant's 27.86 with each having one game left.
Cook filled Harden's void, scoring Oklahoma City's first 14 points of buy runescape accounts the final period to put the Thunder ahead for the first time since the first quarter.
DeMarcus Cousins, who was allowed to play only after his 13th technical foul was rescinded earlier in the day, led Sacramento with 32 points.
With the Thunder locked into runescape accounts the No. 2 seed in the Western Conference playoffs, coach Scott Brooks held his starters out in the fourth quarter even though it was a four-point game after three.
Cook wiped away that deficit immediately with a jumper and a 3-pointer, and ably filled Harden's usual role as the big scorer off the bench. Harden averages 16.8 points, best among buy runescape gold reserves.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1