Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers I_vote_lcapPenguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers I_voting_barPenguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers I_vote_lcapPenguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers I_voting_barPenguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers Empty
PostSubject: Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers   Penguins’ James Neal suspended for Game 4 after reckless hits on Flyers EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:39 pm

From the NHL, which also suspended Arron Asham for four games (rs gold).
Pittsburgh Penguins forward James Neal has been suspended for one game for charging Philadelphia Flyers forward Claude Giroux during Game 3 of the teams' Eastern Conference Quarterfinal playoff series Sunday in Philadelphia, the National Hockey League's Department of Player Safety announced today.
The incident occurred at 15:18 of the third period. Neal was assessed a minor penalty for charging and a game misconduct.
Did they get it right?
Essentially, it sounds like the buy runescape accounts's Department of Player Safety was willing to accept the interference play on Sean Couturier of the Philadelphia Flyers wasn't a penalty and might have been incidental contact.
They didn't have the stomach, however, for Neal taking a run at runescape gold — who, like Couturier, had a hat trick in Game 2 of the series — and giving him a runescape accounts glancing head shot that dazed him.
Although you can see it on the scoreboard, Brendan Shanahan doesn't explicitly mention another facet of these plays: The game was over at that point, and it was after a series of other violent acts between the teams in the game. It was in that context that Neal was skating around, looking for cheap shots on Penguins players.
Neal was suspended once, fined once and warned twice by the NHL. That too.
Now, there will probably be a few people raging about Neal not getting more than a game, but essentially this was one borderline interference call without any contact with the head on a hit, and a shot to Giroux's head that could have been much worse. The NHL has established how important injuries are to the process; that there wasn't one and he still was banned for a do-or-die game for the Penguins is laudable.
For a League that suspends to the injury too often, it's good to see James Neal lose his chance to extend his team's season for attempting to cause one.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1