Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors I_vote_lcapMoyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors I_voting_barMoyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors I_vote_lcapMoyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors I_voting_barMoyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors Empty
PostSubject: Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors   Moyer becomes oldest pitcher to win game in majors EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:28 pm

Jamie Moyer showed there remains a place for a vintage lefty in a young man's game as the rs gold became the oldest pitcher to ever win a major league contest.
He threw seven strong innings and runescape gold Fowler hit a two-run homer to help the Colorado Rockies beat the San Diego Padres 5-3 on Tuesday night.
BLOG: Moyer gets nod as Rockies No. 2 starter
MORE: NL roundup
Moyer (buy runescape accounts) was sharp all evening as he picked up his 268th career win, tying him with Hall of Famer Jim Palmer for 34th on the career list.
Relying on a consistent cutter and mixing in a 78-mph fastball, the crafty pitcher gave up just six hits and two runs — both unearned — as he kept the Padres hitters at bay and off balance.
"Today, for me, just like it's been my previous two starts — going out and trying to give my best effort," Moyer said.
That's been a winning recipe for Moyer over a runescape accounts career that's stretched nearly a quarter century and included 689 games.
Anthony Bass, a pitcher half Moyer's age, went five innings and gave up three runs. Bass (0-2) also had a career-high seven strikeouts.
Moyer earned that elusive win for the ages in his third start of the season. His age is 49 years, 150 days old.
That's important to note since before Moyer's effort the oldest pitcher to win a game in the majors was Jack Quinn of the Brooklyn Dodgers on Sept. 13, 1932, when he was 49 years, 70 days old.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1