Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not I_vote_lcapOther scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not I_voting_barOther scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not I_vote_lcapOther scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not I_voting_barOther scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not

Go down 
AuthorMessage
leeandyliu

Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not Empty
PostSubject: Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not   Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 12:15 am

In this post we'll carry on to evaluation the scamming procedures in Runescape so that you just can assist game enthusiasts to buy Runescape accounts and spend less their accounts, things and rs gold.

One belonging to the common con procedures in Runescape could be the technique named "Do you believe in me". The scammer will inform everyone that he is quitting the video game and desires to provide aside all his runescape gold to among the game enthusiasts he'll prefer. But which will take place only on 1 problem - when the participant will give him 1 of his finest things and will inform the participant "Do you believe in me". And obviously - the moment in time the scammer receives the product he will log off.

Also there's a teleport scam. Not all game enthusiasts provide safe and sound teleports and buy runescape gold are making use of teleports towards the participant killers who will assault the participant and kill him. The a whole lot more safe and sound technique could be the flower method. The scammer will generally plant a seed and you'll have an alternative to pick the coloring belonging to the potential plant. prior to this you'll must give the scammer some rs gold and by his paragraphs if you ever guess the coloring properly the scammer will double the bucks you gave him. obviously there possibly some legit flower video games but in most situations they're scams.

Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not possible during the video game to obtain probably the most belonging to the armor trimmed so if you ever fulfill these types of provides you might be positive that this is actually a con only to obtain those people game enthusiasts which can be new towards the video game to spend their runescape gold on nothing.

There are some fascinating things scams. Some declare to possess extremely runescape accounts and market them for fairly substantial price. These scammers attempt to fool the game enthusiasts who are unaware belonging to the genuine costs in the market. The other people collect their good friends who work like they desire to purchase a uncommon product from your primary scammer. For most belonging to the game enthusiasts this can start looking like a genuine offer plus they will attempt to purchase this "rare" and high-priced product prior to others. And obviously they will find yourself using a inexpensive product that they've purchased for any substantial price.
Back to top Go down

Other scammers provide to trim your armor. even so it's not
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defacer Team :: معرفی اعضا :: اینجا خودتونو معرفی کنید-
Jump to: