Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements I_vote_lcapDungeoneering and Shop Improvements I_voting_barDungeoneering and Shop Improvements I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements I_vote_lcapDungeoneering and Shop Improvements I_voting_barDungeoneering and Shop Improvements I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements Empty
PostSubject: Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements   Dungeoneering and Shop Improvements EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 8:21 pm

It takes an eclectically skilled set of adventurers to rs gold delve into Daemonheim, and having the right tool for the job at hand is essential. With this in mind, we’ve introduced some inventory management improvements for runescape accounts Dungeoneering, so sorting through your gear is simpler than ever.

We’ve added a tool belt to be used in Dungeoneering. It comes ready-filled with every tool a dungeon delving hero needs, including a novite pickaxe and hatchet. You’ll be able to add better pickaxes and axes that you find, create or buy as you progress, and these will stay with you in all future dungeons. What’s more, if you find a pickaxe or hatchet that you don’t have the levels for yet, feel free to add it to your tool belt – it’ll act like the highest level equivalent you can use until you’ve attained the necessary level.

Another new feature in the Dungeoneering tool belt is the 'buy runescape accounts' category. This holds any keys picked up by yourself or members of your party. As long as someone in your party’s picked up a key, all members of the party can access it.

Finally, gathered resources obtained in runescape gold dungeons – including ore, logs and raw food - will now stack, leaving you yet more space for your gear. All stacks, including coins, can now be split with a new “Drop-X” option while Dungeoneering.There’s a new 'sell mode' too, allowing you to sell items carried in your inventory through the shop interface itself. This includes clear symbols denoting whether the item in question can be sold to the shop you’re currently visiting.

New bulk buy/sell buttons (in denominations of 1, buy runescape gold) now make it quick and easy to change the number of items you wish to trade, before confirming and completing your transaction.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1