Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Bakriminel Bolts I_vote_lcapBakriminel Bolts I_voting_barBakriminel Bolts I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Bakriminel Bolts I_vote_lcapBakriminel Bolts I_voting_barBakriminel Bolts I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Bakriminel Bolts EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Bakriminel Bolts EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Bakriminel Bolts EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Bakriminel Bolts EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Bakriminel Bolts EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Bakriminel Bolts EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Bakriminel Bolts EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Bakriminel Bolts EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Bakriminel Bolts EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Bakriminel Bolts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Bakriminel Bolts Empty
PostSubject: Bakriminel Bolts   Bakriminel Bolts EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 9:12 pm

Bakriminel Bolts
Mami Rimba, a known associate of Papa Mambo, has developed the means to buy runescape accounts make lethal crossbow bolts from the terrible timber of bloodwood trees, which grow only in areas that have known death.

Three trees can be found deep within the Wilderness, and offer greater yields of logs the farther in they're found. Another three can be found in areas opened upon completion of rs gold high-level combat quests, but you won’t get as many logs from these as you will if you brave the Wilderness. You’ll need both 85 Woodcutting and 93 Fletching to make the bolts, as the logs (as well as unfinished bolts) are non-tradable and will disintegrate if taken too far from the tree, so they must be fletched nearby. Abilities or items that automatically bank logs (such as an imp-in-a-box) won’t work, either.

With a ranged strength of 125, these bolts pack a punch in PvE, but it’s in PvP against mages that their insidious power comes to the fore. When bakriminel bolts are equipped, the styles in your Combat Styles tab are replaced by three areas of your victim’s body that can be sought out by the bolts – head, torso and legs. Whichever of these you have selected, you’ll hit as hard and as fast as if you were using the rapid style of your crossbow, but if you’re targeting a player wearing mage armour (or no runescape accounts) in the corresponding slot, there’s also a chance to inflict a nasty status effect with each hit:If you’re targeting your opponent’s head, you’ll have a 1 in 3 chance to slow their magic casting for the next 30 seconds. Hitting them again while the effect is still in place has the same chance to reduce their magic accuracy by a percentage proportional to the damage of the hit (not stackable).
Shots to the torso have a 1 in 4 chance to cause a bleeding effect, dealing 1 life point of damage per second for 60 seconds. Hitting the torso again while this effect is active has the same chance to add an extra point of damage per second for the remainder of the initial duration, up to a maximum of five.
A shot to the legs has a 1 in 3 chance of draining your opponent’s run energy in proportion to the damage dealt. If they’re low on run energy, a successful hit has the same chance to bind them to buy runescape gold the spot for runescape gold.
Bloodwood trees take some time to grow back once cut. What’s more, the bolts don’t drop to the floor once used, and can’t be collected by Ava’s equipment. It’ll take skill and courage to create these bolts for yourself, or the money to purchase a ready supply from others. Nevertheless, for the not-so-squeamish ranger with a wizard problem, these vicious bolts are just what the witch doctor ordered.
Back to top Go down

Bakriminel Bolts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defacer Team :: دیفیس سایت :: sql injection-
Jump to: