Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid I_vote_lcapGaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid I_voting_barGaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid I_vote_lcapGaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid I_voting_barGaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid Empty
PostSubject: Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid   Gaborik's OT goal snaps Rangers' 3-game skid EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:46 am

John Tavares, Matt Moulson and defenseman Andrew MacDonald had goals for buy runescape gold the Islanders, who absorbed their second painful loss in two days. They led New Jersey 1-0 with 1:39 remaining Saturday, but gave up a pair of goals 14 seconds apart and lost 2-1.
"This was a very tough loss," said Nielsen, who remained down on the ice for a few moments after Gaborik's winner. "They outworked us when it counted. That's the bottom line. We have to be runescape accounts better. We made some good plays but not enough good plays."
The Rangers had scored only one power-play goal in eight games. They tied it the last time at 3:29 of the third when Boyle tipped Ryan McDonagh's shot from the left point past Nabokov. Boyle's sixth goal snapped a buy runescape accounts 15-game drought.
The Islanders carried a 3-2 lead into the period after a back-and-forth second in which they scored twice against Lundqvist on seven shots.
Moulson gave the Islanders their second lead of the night at 7:44 of the second with the benefit of a bounce off the glass behind the Rangers' net. The puck caromed back out in front to the left post, where Moulson was stationed. He got just enough of the puck and nudged it off the skate of Lundqvist and in for his 29th goal.
The Islanders took advantage of a 4-minute, high-sticking call against Derek Stepan, who clipped P.A. Parenteau in the mouth. The Rangers, who were 13 seconds away from killing it off, protested the extra penalty because Parenteau didn't appear to bleed.
The Rangers got that one back on runescape gold' second power-play goal. He took a pass from Marian Gaborik at the left point and fired a shot that got through a screen in front by Boyle and eluded Nabokov. The feisty Islanders goalie played a major role in setting up that goal because it was his high-sticking penalty on Mike Rupp that produced the power play.
Just over a minute later, the Rangers went back on the power play, but it was the Islanders who reaped the reward. After serving a holding penalty, MacDonald came out of the box and was sent in alone on Lundqvist with a long lead pass from Tavares. MacDonald skated in, patiently waited, and put a shot in for his fifth of the season - giving the Islanders their third lead of the game with 35.3 seconds left in the second.
"Those things are happening and probably will continue for rs gold a little bit," Tortorella said. "I'm just glad the way the team stayed together, didn't panic, and just kept on grinding away and found a way to win."
The Islanders had a 3-2 lead despite being outshot 24-12 through 40 minutes. The Rangers held 13-7 edge in the second period, but were outscored 2-1.
"It's very frustrating," said Islanders defenseman Travis Hamonic, who had two assists. "I thought we played a good game but we couldn't get it done in the end."
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defacer Team :: دیفیس سایت :: sql injection-
Jump to: