Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Two years and counting I_vote_lcapTwo years and counting I_voting_barTwo years and counting I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Two years and counting I_vote_lcapTwo years and counting I_voting_barTwo years and counting I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Two years and counting EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Two years and counting EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Two years and counting EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Two years and counting EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Two years and counting EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Two years and counting EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Two years and counting EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Two years and counting EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Two years and counting EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Two years and counting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Two years and counting Empty
PostSubject: Two years and counting   Two years and counting EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:20 am

Two years and counting
One of the largest misconceptions about buy runescape gold free-to-play gaming is that the games must be free to all players, at all times, or else they cannot carry the title of "free-to-play." I have made my feelings on the topic known several times. Free-to-play is a general term, just like rock and runescape accounts roll or science fiction. There are shades of free-to-play, but there is always one guarantee: You can access some part of the game for free. If you have to buy anything before you can even access the game, it is called freemium, velvet rope, or any other term that we want to come up with that means "not free from the start." Guild Wars is not free-to-play. A buy runescape accounts like Wizard101, which allows free initial basic access but eventually requires payment to move into deeper areas of the game, is not free-to-play either; it is freemium. Of course, now we can get into discussions about the timing of the required payment, how that further defines the term, and how certain RMT items qualify as content while others do not, but honestly I'm bored of the whole discussion. My rule from now on is to name the game and we can define that particular game. There are simply too runescape gold many variables.

This is important to note because the argument is often that free-to-play has been a recent invention of greedy developers who want to squeeze every last dime out of players or that only "failing" MMOs resort to rs gold using free-to-play. The truth is that it was a payment model that was born out of the need to allow players to play and pay how and when they want.
Back to top Go down

Two years and counting
Page 1 of 1