Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming I_vote_lcapReport exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming I_voting_barReport exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming I_vote_lcapReport exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming I_voting_barReport exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming   Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Report exhibits Facebook Dominating on the internet Casual, interpersonal Gaming
Newzoo launched a brand name new statement breaking affordable some on the stats and figures to the on the internet game's market, especially how the figures gauge up for a single of rs gold's greatest shock platforms, Facebook.

According for the Newzoo report, Facebook runescape gold accounts for a great deal more than 60% of all casual gamers specially in North America, which has a great deal more than 126 million casual gamers to spare. a great deal more than 41% of those gamers commit time on Facebook game titles and 28% or a great deal more than 22 million gamers in fact commit revenue on these game titles consistently.

Facebook may possibly be the dominate predator with regards to consuming up the time of casual gamers, yet Zuckerberg's mammoth interpersonal community needs to compete with other casual portals which include Yahoo, King.com, Pogo, AGame, Miniclip and AddictingGames each and every vying to tap in to the a great deal more than 126 million gamers.Newzoo’s buy runescape accounts Peter Warman comments for the current discussions on interpersonal community gaming commented saying...
What's fascinating is the truth that regardless of the reputation of casual gaming in North America and runescape accounts -- which also can make up for any big component of equally casual and hardcore gaming marketplace usage -- Europeans appear much much less enthusiastic about investing revenue on game titles that essentially demand that you aimlessly click close to the display and invite buddies to hold out the same. According for the Newzoo report, Europeans are keen on actively playing casual game titles but don't like investing revenue on them. Interesting.

Newzoo also avers how the Asian marketplaces and buy runescape gold marketplaces are seeing a great deal more reputation with interpersonal gaming granted that the majority of these nations are launched to web gaming by using interpersonal networks.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1