Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death I_vote_lcapU.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death I_voting_barU.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death I_vote_lcapU.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death I_voting_barU.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death Empty
PostSubject: U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death   U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:56 am

The United States and North Korea met for rs gold next day time of talks Friday on restarting nuclear disarmament in return for aid, negotiations that have been delayed through the passing away of North Korea's longtime head Kim Jong Il two weeks ago.
The discussions, which ran all day time Thursday, could signal regardless of whether North Korea below new head Kim Jong Un is prepared to concur to actions demanded by Washington and buy runescape accounts's neighbors to return to broader multinational disarmament talks. a great deal more than 3 many years have passed considering that the final six-nation discussions, that are meant to offer help and diplomatic concessions in return for your North getting verifiable actions to mothball its nuclear weapons programs.
"But we are also steadfast in what we're asking for runescape gold to do, which can be reside up its before commitments, and we're heading to carry on to speak with them," Toner informed reporters at a Thursday briefing in Washington.
The United States has also mentioned that much better ties in between North Korea and U.S. ally South Korea are crucial. North Korea has rejected South Korean provides to speak in latest runescape accounts, and animosity in between the rivals nonetheless lingers from violence in 2010: a North Korean artillery assault in buy runescape gold wiped out 4 South Koreans on the front-line island, and Seoul blames North Korea for your sinking of the warship that wiped out 46 sailors earlier that year. Pyongyang denies sinking the dispatch and says a South Korean live-fire drill provoked the artillery attack.
The six-nation talks, after restarted, will be aimed at dismantling North Korea's remaining nuclear applications in trade for what would most likely include even higher donations of aid.
Back to top Go down

U.S., North Korea in initial nuclear talks considering that Kim death
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defacer Team :: دیفیس سایت :: sql injection-
Jump to: