Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests I_vote_lcapAfghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests I_voting_barAfghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests I_vote_lcapAfghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests I_voting_barAfghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests Empty
PostSubject: Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests   Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:42 am

Afghan riot law enforcement and soldiers had been on rs gold throughout Kabul along with other towns inside a bid to quit a fourth evening of violent protests, with authorities worried about incendiary Friday mosque sermons more than the burning of Korans at a NATO base.
Friday is normally a holy evening as properly as the standard weekly vacation and big crowds had been anticipated at key mosques in your capital, with law enforcement in armed pick-up vans guarding surrounding streets and buildings.
"Although peaceful demonstrations would be the perfect of people, we strongly urge our countrymen to completely prevent turning them into violent ones," stated Afghan inside runescape gold spokesman Sediq Sediqqi.
"Police are completely ready to respond to situations," Sediqqi informed Reuters.
U.S. President Barack Obama sent a letter to his Afghan counterpart, Hamid Karzai, apologizing for your unintentional burning within the Korans at NATO's key Bagram oxygen base, soon after Afghan laborers discovered charred copies even though collecting rubbish.

Demonstrations in your final 3 times drew a huge number of buy runescape gold towards streets, chanting "Death to America!," smashing stores and windows.
A big protest has previously been prepared for your eastern town of Jalalabad, in which violent demonstrations have used spot in your final handful of days.
The Taliban urged runescape accounts protection forces to "turn their guns around the international infidel invaders" and repeatedly urged Afghans to kill, beat and capture NATO soldiers.
Back to top Go down

Afghanistan braces for fourth evening of Koran protests
Page 1 of 1