Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate I_vote_lcapWinners And Losers From last GOP Debate I_voting_barWinners And Losers From last GOP Debate I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate I_vote_lcapWinners And Losers From last GOP Debate I_voting_barWinners And Losers From last GOP Debate I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate Empty
PostSubject: Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate   Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 1:38 am

Whatever it was, this last - buy runescape gold - GOP main debate was not only a especially powerful 1 for just about any candidate. It produced lots of light, but extremely small heat. And, it do generate 1 certain loser: Rick Santorum.
Winners:
Mitt Romney: As he do from the Florida debates when he relentless attacked Newt Gingrich, Romney arrived to Mesa loaded for bear. Just a amount of mins to the 1st runescape accounts, Romney was currently turning his web sites on Rick Santorum. And, it worked as he kept Santorum on his heels with the whole evening.
But, from the end, Romney didn't truly "win" anything. He didn't create a powerful circumstance for himself or his personal record. He didn't set to relaxation concerns about his lack of the bigger, broader eyesight for November. He didn't make the circumstance for himself as significantly as he created an efficient circumstance towards buy runescape accounts.
Newt Gingrich: 1 certainly not understands which Newt is heading to display up on debate night. Angry Newt? Pensive Newt? Complacent Newt?
Tonight he was "cheerful" Newt. rather than pouncing on Romney or Santorum, Gingrich deflected and also backed up his foes.Jan Brewer: With just 6 times till the primary, and as significantly as half the GOP vote currently cast, the Arizona Governor is nevertheless waiting to endorse a candidate. do tonight's debate support her create a runescape gold?
"I have a great deal to digest and rs gold," she informed the advertising horde surrounding her from the spin space tonight.
Yet, by tomorrow, the nationwide media, as nicely as the candidates could have fled the warmth of Arizona with the cold, difficult reality of Michigan. Her opportunity to obtain to the spotlight has passed.
Back to top Go down

Winners And Losers From last GOP Debate
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defacer Team :: دیفیس سایت :: sql injection-
Jump to: