Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Fiesta Online browser version I_vote_lcapFiesta Online browser version I_voting_barFiesta Online browser version I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Fiesta Online browser version I_vote_lcapFiesta Online browser version I_voting_barFiesta Online browser version I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Fiesta Online browser version EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Fiesta Online browser version

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Fiesta Online browser version Empty
PostSubject: Fiesta Online browser version   Fiesta Online browser version EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 2:28 am

Heck, it's a game I have played and returned to several times over the years, and I've never quite stuck with it. Don't get me wrong -- the game is quite nice-looking for its style and always seems to have a ton of players on, but there are a lot of titles I would love to be spending time with. Unfortunately, I have to pick and choose, and a game like Fiesta Online will normally land on the list of games that I play very infrequently. I had a great time recently when I toured some high-level content with the developers and was more excited to hear about a browser version of the game coming out soon.

Why would a browser version matter? I have predicted (and runescape accounts) that most MMO content will be delivered via the browser within five years. The truth is that most rs gold players probably play a browser game already, especially when you consider games like RuneScape, Dark Orbit, Battlestar Galactica Online, Club Penguin and scores of others, but I mean to say that the browser will become the accepted way to get your runescape gold content. Yes, one day we will look back, giggle, and say, "We used to download and install massive files just to play a game!"

So how does Fiesta Online's browser version perform, and what is the point of having one in the first place?
The game includes quite a few tutorial pop-ups and hints along the way. None of this stuff is rocket science, and after seeing tutorials for such basic things, I found it a little tiring after a while, but I guess it is important to remember that a game like Fiesta Online could very well be the very first buy runescape accounts for a lot of players. Strangely, most helpful pop-ups disappear after a player levels up some, and I cannot remember many pop-ups at all in higher-level areas. I can understand covering the basics of gameplay for new players, but what about some helpful hints for those players who are hitting max level for the first time?

The game also includes standard auto-movement, something I love to see in any game. Yes, auto-movement can be a bit obnoxious, and many players seem to think that the mere existence of the tool is cause for alarm as it destroys the very fabric of immersive gameplay, but I tend to think of it as a useful tool when needed and a chance to sit back and look around the environment while the character on the screen is running along. Also, it is a choice that's rarely (buy runescape gold) forced on a player.

I rolled a ranged character and enjoyed his animations and ease of use, but I became a bit confused as to why the game would have me easily taking down enemies for newbie quests and then send me to another quest that asked me to attack monsters that killed me in two or three hits. Somehow I grabbed a quest I wasn't supposed to yet or the game just pointed me in the wrong direction. Sure enough, after dying many times, I found several more newbie friendly quests in the adorable starter town. I've become quite used to the kill-ten-rats variety of quests mainly because I have been forced to. I've even started to like them somewhat, despite the complete lack of imagination it takes to develop one.
Back to top Go down

Fiesta Online browser version
Page 1 of 1