Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz I_vote_lcapBehind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz I_voting_barBehind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz I_vote_lcapBehind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz I_voting_barBehind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz Empty
PostSubject: Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz   Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 8:07 pm

Behind the Scenes - February
Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than TzTok-Jad. Well, this month we fulfil all of those promises, and give you much more besides!
Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:rs gold This game is very good website, we see more!
Dominion Tower – New Boss and Improvements
Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:runescape gold This game is very good website, we see more!
We will be breathing some life into the designs you voted for at Runefest, giving the ’Sunfreet‘ some vicious battle tactics. It will be able to take off out–of-sight, raining fiery death on even the most battle-hardened warriors, and it will have a claw-full of devious manoeuvres to keep you on your toes. To make sure that all members get a blast of Sunfreet, we will create two versions: one designed for players of combat level 110 and above, and another available to all, at a reduced combat level but with the same impressive attacks.
We will also be making a tower-load of other improvements to the general experience. To name a few:
Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:buy runescape accounts This game is very good website, we see more!
The Dominion Tower Item Exchange – Getting more power-ups than you can use? Exchange the items you amass for XP books!
Goliath, swift and spellcaster gloves improvement – You will be able to own multiple pairs of gloves and we’ll also make them last longer. You shouldn’t find yourself running to and from the Tower when you want to be fighting or finishing off a Slayer task.
Increased XP rates - We will also take another look at the XP rates. Although the main reason for fighting in the Tower isn’t XP, we felt that the rate wasn’t quite competitive enough.
Potion Flasks

It is a sad sight for anyone to see an empty potion vial or 12 sitting in their inventory, whether you’re deep in a dungeon, or halfway round an agility course. We’ve all wondered if it’d be simpler to pour them all in a bucket and wade into the next encounter like a milkmaid.

While we don’t really plan to add potion buckets to the game, we're adding something far more suitable: potion flasks.
Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:buy runescape gold This game is very good website, we see more!
You will be able to mine (at level 81) a brand new resource called red sandstone. This is a non-tradable resource that is used to create ’robust glass‘ (another non-tradable, player-crafted resource).
Back to top Go down

Behind the Scenes - February Those who joined us at RuneFest may remember designing a boss to be fought in the Dominion Tower, and we promised to release it this year. We also promised a TzHaar rework, and a single-player creature more threatening than Tz
Page 1 of 1