Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y I_vote_lcapJagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y I_voting_barJagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y I_vote_lcapJagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y I_voting_barJagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y Empty
PostSubject: Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y   Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 12:43 am

Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update
We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:rs gold This game is very good website, we see more!

Their statement on their websites sums it up very nicely:

“Farewell,

We (Mark/Eric Snellman t/a Impulse Software) have owned and operated the websites www.rscheata.net, www.impsoft.net and www.oembots.com for several years. We’ve been developing and making money through these websites from botting software called iBOT that works exclusively with RuneScape.

We’ve been involved in a lawsuit with Jagex in the US regarding the legality of this software and our actions for the last two years.

Recently, judgment was entered in Jagex’s favor at Court on every count in the case. We have to pay Jagex a significant sum of money, although we are not allowed to say exactly how much for legal reasons. We are also prevented by injunction from doing a number of things in the future, including developing botting software, helping other people develop or use botting software or talking about Jagex, the lawsuit or RuneScape. If we breach any of the conditions of the injunction (such as by developing new bot software or helping people cheat in RuneScape) we would have to pay Jagex at least $1,000,000.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:buy runescape accounts This game is very good website, we see more!

Throughout the course of this lawsuit, we’ve come to understand the harm that botting does to RuneScape and Jagex. We’d like to apologize to Jagex and to all legitimate RuneScape players for the damage and harm iBOT has done.

In the next few weeks our websites, domains, code and customer details will be passed over to Jagex along with details of all those people who we know have developed scripts for iBOT and sold or re-sold those scripts.
Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:runescape gold This game is very good website, we see more!
We also won’t be going near Jagex or any Jagex game ever again. In fact, we’re prohibited from playing RuneScape or any other Jagex game ever again as a condition of this case ending.

Shortly, all references to iBOT and Impulse Software will disappear from the internet. We’d encourage all of you who have scripts or iBOT to delete them and certainly not to try and use or develop them. We’ve not been able to fix them anyway following Bot Nuke week, but if you did manage to get them working again, you’d be open to the same claims Jagex has made against us.

Mark and Eric Snellman – trading as Impulse Software”

Obviously, this is a big win for us, but it’s also just one of the latest initiatives in our ongoing offensive to permanently stamp out botting and gold-farming in RuneScape. First and foremost, we’ve remained dedicated to this cause to provide you - our esteemed community - an enduringly great game, and we’ve no intention of stopping here.
Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:buy runescape gold This game is very good website, we see more!
We remain committed to our ongoing work to ensure that the successes of Bot Nuke Day are never undone by staying a few steps ahead in the arms race with the remaining bot developers and gold farmers. We’re already well underway with our next generation of anti-botting software called Optimus, which is going to be released shortly, and we’re also currently developing ways to remove the remaining screen-scraper bots from the game. We’ll also be continuing to fight gold-farmers on every front.
Back to top Go down

Jagex vs. IBot & Anti-Bot Update We’re delighted to be able to announce that we’ve finally triumphed in our 2-year legal battle with Impulse Software, the developers of the iBOT RuneScape botting software.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for y
Page 1 of 1