Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia I_vote_lcapEx-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia I_voting_barEx-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia I_vote_lcapEx-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia I_voting_barEx-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia Empty
PostSubject: Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia   Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 6:58 pm

Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable
PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health official said he was stable.
Noriega, 77, was moved from the El Renacer prison to the Hospital Santo Tomas because of high blood pressure and a possible stroke, police said in a statement.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:rs gold This game is very good website, we see more!
"He has been put under observation in intensive care for twenty-four hours to see how it goes. He is conscious, has his bearings and they have not found any serious injury so far," health minister Franklin Vergara told a news conference.
Noriega, who was kept in solitary confinement at a spartan facility in the jungle on the Panama Canal, was extradited to Panama in December. He is serving a 20-year sentence for the murders of opponents during his rule.
He has spent the past two decades in prison - first in the United States and then France - for drug trafficking and money laundering. Noriega was ousted from power in 1989 by an invading U.S. force.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:runescape gold This game is very good website, we see more!Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:buy runescape accounts This game is very good website, we see more!
The one-time CIA protégé returned to his homeland in a wheelchair, a shadow of the man once known for waving a machete while delivering fiery speeches.
Noriega was tried and convicted in a Miami court in 1992 on eight counts of drug trafficking, money laundering and racketeering stemming from his time in power in the strategically located Central American nation.
Noriega's return home had little political impact on a country that has enjoyed an economic boom in recent years amid a$5.25 billion expansion of the Panama Canal.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:buy runescape gold This game is very good website, we see more!
Widely reviled when he was Panama's de facto leader from 1983 until 1989, his small cadre of remaining supporters has kept a low profile.
Activists hoped his return could shed light on the dictatorship's mysteries, including some 100 unsolved killings or disappearances in the period of army rule from 1968 to 1989.
Back to top Go down

Ex-Panama strongman Noriega hospitalized, stable PANAMA CITY (Reuters) - Manuel Noriega, Panama's drug-running military dictator of the 1980s, was taken from prison to a public hospital on Sunday after suffering a possible stroke, but a top health officia
Page 1 of 1