Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques I_vote_lcapA Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques I_voting_barA Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques I_vote_lcapA Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques I_voting_barA Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques Empty
PostSubject: A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques   A Tips for RuneScape Beginner's Creatures and Techniques EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:09 am

The rule of thumb of runescape is rs gold not just what the monster drops, but what your profit from fighting the monster is. You could be a level 20 runescape accounts and fight Hill Giants all day long and do well with the drops that you are going to get.

However, the amount of food you would have to consume in order to stay there and not die is going to wipe out all your profits. Always fight in a place were you can sustain yourself for long periods of time with the food you have. If you are constantly eating, then you are in an area that is not going to pay off at the intermediate levels. At higher levels, the rewards will outweigh the cost of runescape gold. You will have to get your level up in order to make some decent gp at this point. A quick way to do this is training at the Barbarian Village. Just keep killing Barbarians and eating food (or running over to the monastery and eat their cabbage) until you reach the mid 30’s for your combat level.

Another creature that is good to battle at these low levels is the Dark Wizards south of Varrock. These are level 7 and easy to battle (just stay away from the level 20 Dark Wizard with a beard). Don’t worry about Delrith. He will leave you alone until you do the Demon Slayer Quest. The Dark Wizards will drop all kinds of runes. Plus merchants will come to purchase your runes from you here. Sell runescape accounts them and make a new customer. You will then be ready for the next creature that will pay you big time.

Simply collecting Big Bones is another thing you can do if you are lower leveled. Big Bones sell for 350 runescape gold each, and there are always players who will buy them. This is a place where you can get Big Bones from; The Grave Yard on Level 27 Wilderness directly North of Varrock.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1