Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune I_vote_lcapDev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune I_voting_barDev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune I_vote_lcapDev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune I_voting_barDev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune Empty
PostSubject: Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune   Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:48 am

Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar
RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to RuneScape. Among these are the TzHaar: creatures of lava and rock that live inside a volcano in Karamja, passing their memories on through eggs and turning to tokKul - TzHaar coins - when they die. We’ve always felt that they are interesting and have a lot of potential,Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:rs gold This game is very good website, we see more! but we’ve never really done much beyond one quest (TzTok-Ket-Dill) a couple of minigames and a graphical rework.Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:
Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:buy runescape accounts This game is very good website, we see more!
So, when Mod Edam proposed a quest that would explore the nature of the TzHaar, we leapt at the chance to completely rework the race, the fire creatures of their volcano and the volcano itself.While discussing the graphical rework with Mod Edam, it became clear that we could echo the key themes of the quest in the TzHaar’s look. For example, the TzHaar developed an even richer and unusual caste system in the quest, so we wanted to clearly define those castes in their look. The quest also reveals that the TzHaar are possibly the most ancient race on Gielinor (don’t worry – this doesn’t spoil the story of the quest), so we wanted to convey the feeling that these beings are as old as the volcano around them.
Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:runescape gold This game is very good website, we see more!
We kept three keywords in mind at all times when reworking the TzHaar: fire, obsidian and civilisation. Put simply, the area had to feel hazardous and hot, reinforcing the sheer inhospitable nature of living in a volcano, which is why fire is so important in the race and area’s look. To survive in the heat, the surrounding rock has to feel both hard and dense, which is where obsidian comes in. We wanted this shiny, black surface to dominate the TzHaar environment. Finally, as said before, a TzHaar’s life and role is dependent on its place in society, so we wanted to convey this layered civilisation as well as possible,Want to find game sites? I can recommend one for you:buy runescape gold This game is very good website, we see more! making the TzHaar warriors imposing and their magicians magical, where previously they had looked similar to each other.We tried to imagine what this inhospitable area would be like to live in, which led to dramatic reworkings of areas like the TzHaar library; although the library is meant to be made up of stone tablets that can resist fire, it always looked like a normal library. Now, you can imagine a great, hulking TzHaar picking up and handling these great orbs of information that replace the tablets. It also reinforces the feeling that the TzHaar are unique, and do not have to act like humans.
Back to top Go down

Dev Blog: Re-sculpting the TzHaar RuneScape has its share of creatures that you will find in other fantasy games, movies and novels - things like dragons, goblins and demons – but you’d be unwise to forget the creatures that bring something unique to Rune
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defacer Team :: دیفیس سایت :: سایت هایی با باگ Rfi - Lfi-
Jump to: