Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Runescapes are also can make money oh! I_vote_lcapRunescapes are also can make money oh! I_voting_barRunescapes are also can make money oh! I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Runescapes are also can make money oh! I_vote_lcapRunescapes are also can make money oh! I_voting_barRunescapes are also can make money oh! I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Runescapes are also can make money oh! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Runescapes are also can make money oh! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Runescapes are also can make money oh! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Runescapes are also can make money oh! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Runescapes are also can make money oh! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Runescapes are also can make money oh! EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Runescapes are also can make money oh! EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Runescapes are also can make money oh! EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Runescapes are also can make money oh! EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

Runescapes are also can make money oh!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Runescapes are also can make money oh! Empty
PostSubject: Runescapes are also can make money oh!   Runescapes are also can make money oh! EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:48 am

runescapes are also can make money oh!
Hefei alpha information technology services Co., LTD.-the first domestic and the most professional global large network runescape operation support service center.
You could get the runescape sponsored by another runescapes website. This means that the other website will pay you money in exchange for putting their logos and links in the runescape.
1. You might be thinking why would they do that, well it's because people who played the runescape might go on their website through a link and so the other website could earn money from ad revenue or other means. The amount you get paid depends on how good the runescape is so it could range from $50 - $2000+. Different websites pay different sums of money, their website usually contains information on how much they pay. Some sponsors are Armorrunescapes, CrazyMonkeyrunescapes and rs gold. This way is a definite way of getting some money for your hard work.

2. If you have your own website, then in your runescape, link to your website so you get traffic to your website after you have submitted to some runescape portals like runescape gold. On your own website put some advertisements on so when visitors come from through the runescape, they might click on ads earning you more money.

3. On your runescape you can put advertisements from Mochi ads in so each time a player plays the runescape, you earn ad revenue. Mochi ads are The World's First Ad Network for Casual runescapes and right now they are accepting only some developers so you can apply now and get in line. Even, if your runescape is placed on other websites, the ads still show so you still get money.

4. Some runescapes websites offer contests and prizes for the best submitted runescapes such as Newgrounds. Check them out every once in a while for new contests. This way usually offers a higher amount of money (depends on the contest hosting by the website) than sponsoring a runescape, however, if you don't win you might not get any money.

5. Some websites also offer some of the ad revenue from their website if you submit the runescape to them. This is a great way to get some cash for your runescape. Some websites that offer this are .

6. If the runescape is played a lot by many players, then some websites will pay you quite a lot of money for a non-exclusive license, which means they put their logo on the runescape but unlike sponsoring, the copy of the runescape is only allowed to display on their website so you can sell a lot of non-exclusive licenses if the runescape is good enough.Want to find runescape sites? I can recommend one for you:[url=http://www.gold4fun.com/]buy runescape gold This runescape is very good website, we see more!
Back to top Go down

Runescapes are also can make money oh!
Page 1 of 1