Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
BCS considers neutral-site proposal I_vote_lcapBCS considers neutral-site proposal I_voting_barBCS considers neutral-site proposal I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
BCS considers neutral-site proposal I_vote_lcapBCS considers neutral-site proposal I_voting_barBCS considers neutral-site proposal I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
BCS considers neutral-site proposal EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
BCS considers neutral-site proposal EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
BCS considers neutral-site proposal EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
BCS considers neutral-site proposal EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
BCS considers neutral-site proposal EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
BCS considers neutral-site proposal EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
BCS considers neutral-site proposal EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
BCS considers neutral-site proposal EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
BCS considers neutral-site proposal EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

BCS considers neutral-site proposal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

BCS considers neutral-site proposal Empty
PostSubject: BCS considers neutral-site proposal   BCS considers neutral-site proposal EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:28 am

Commissioners of the 11 rs gold conferences, Notre Dame athletic director Jack Swarbrick and other network TV and college football officials are meeting in Hollywood, Fla., this week to discuss the future of the BCS.

The source said he believed the commissioners "are too far out on a limb to runescape accounts turn back now," but said there were still many details yet to be finalized. A final decision on the BCS isn't expected this week, but the commissioners and other officials are expected to begin hammering out many of the details of a four-team playoff.

The proposed changes wouldn't go into effect until the 2014 season. The current BCS system, in which the top two teams in the final BCS standings play in a national championship game at the site of one of the current BCS bowls (runescape gold), will remain in place over the next two seasons.

"I don't know how they could walk back at buy runescape gold this point, but they might," the source said. "I think because they're dealing in a world of compromise, I think there's a chance they could only tweak the current system and only deal with No. 1 versus No. 2. But I think they're too far out on a limb to turn back now."

The BCS hopes to emerge from these meetings in Florida with no more than two or three football postseason proposals to be brought to conference leaders soon, BCS executive director Bill Hancock told buy runescape accounts's Joe Schad Tuesday.

"They know this game is in the fourth quarter," Hancock said. "And it's time to get it done."

A proposal to play the semifinal games at the home stadiums of the higher-seeded teams is all but dead, according to the source. The semifinal games will either be hosted by the existing BCS bowl games or opened for bidding. The source said it seemed almost certain that the national championship game will be opened to bidding by the existing BCS bowl sites and other cities such as Atlanta, Dallas and Indianapolis.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defacer Team :: معرفی اعضا :: اینجا خودتونو معرفی کنید-
Jump to: