Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
RuneScape's creator builds I_vote_lcapRuneScape's creator builds I_voting_barRuneScape's creator builds I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
RuneScape's creator builds I_vote_lcapRuneScape's creator builds I_voting_barRuneScape's creator builds I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
RuneScape's creator builds EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
RuneScape's creator builds EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
RuneScape's creator builds EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
RuneScape's creator builds EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
RuneScape's creator builds EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
RuneScape's creator builds EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
RuneScape's creator builds EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
RuneScape's creator builds EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
RuneScape's creator builds EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

RuneScape's creator builds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

RuneScape's creator builds Empty
PostSubject: RuneScape's creator builds   RuneScape's creator builds EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:33 am

Stop us if you've heard this one before: There's a new social runescape in town that allows players to guide a civilization through many an era, developing its economy, culture, infrastructure and even military with the help of friends and in the face of enemies. Jagex, the Cambridge, UK-based creator of RuneScape, recently released rs gold, its response to the social runescapes craze.

"We were already enjoying some of the other runescapes in this sector and we liked the concept of a fun and engaging runescape like this in the browser," 8Realms VP Phil White tells us. "When we looked around for that 'perfect runescape' we were underwhelmed by what was already on the market and realized we could do something a little different with a Jagex feel to it."

Those familiar with how most social runescapes work will fit right in at 8Realms. Players assume control over a colony of primitive humans, directing them to build farms, lumber yards and quarries to produce the runescape's primary resources. Would-runescape accounts chiefs can then use those resources to build new structures, like main huts, prayer circles, and barracks. This cycle generally repeats until players enter the next era, or Realm, of which there are eight--get buy runescape accounts?
Lumber yards quickly become steel mills, quarries transform into mines (and later into oil refineries) and farms into production facilities as players guide their civilization through thousands of years. Along the way, players will be advised by Gary, a cheeky caveman, and a series of quests that show exactly what must be done next. Of course, players can share their achievements and even ask for help via Facebook Connect. However, 8Realms is hosted on its buy runescape gold little corner of the web, but why?

"It was something that was seriously considered in the early days of planning," White says. "However we felt from very early on that 8Realms would be better situated if it started off on its own domain and was therefore not reliant on Facebook, particularly as we always wanted 8Realms to be available to play on a variety of platforms."
That's thanks to the fact that 8Realms was created using not the new hotness runescape gold, but an older version of the web-based programming language, HTML 3.2. Regardless, players can access their burgeoning civilization from their laptop, smartphone or tablet at any time. However, we must say that 8Realms on an iPhone's Safari browser isn't nearly as responsive or well-fitted as you'll find on the good old computer.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1