Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses I_vote_lcapPain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses I_voting_barPain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses I_vote_lcapPain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses I_voting_barPain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
2012 آموزش

Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses Empty
PostSubject: Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses   Pain at the Gas Pump Continues to Hurt Families, Businesses EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 8:28 pm

In 2011, the average household spent an estimated $4,155 at the pump. In total that represents 8.4 percent of what the median family makes annually, money that could be spent elsewhere when times are tough.

Surging gas prices hit Americans not only the pump, but also at buy runescape gold the grocery store. As gas prices increase transportation costs, small businesses and large distributors alike will shift that price burden to the consumers.

Continued political uncertainty in rs gold the oil-producing regions puts the world’s supply at risk. Issues in countries such as Iran, Sudan and Nigeria all have played a role in affecting the overall supply of the world market, while demand in emerging markets such as China and India continues to grow.

But the president has done little to runescape gold reduce our vulnerability to events on the world stage by advocating for policies that only increase our dependency on foreign oil and prohibit domestic production. With large deposits of more than 1.4 trillion recoverable barrels of oil found offshore, in Alaska, and in shale in the Rocky Mountains, there must be a priority placed on using our resources at home. More permits for runescape accounts offshore drilling and buy runescape accounts exploration must be given to help increase the supply, translating to lower prices at the pump.

By implementing the right set of policies we can both grow energy jobs and diversify our energy supply. For example, look no further than North Dakota. The state of North Dakota is on the cusp of an energy boom by encouraging the development of our vast deposits of natural gas. Not to mention, the state has a 3.3 percent unemployment rate.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Defacer Team :: دیفیس سایت :: sql injection-
Jump to: