Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
wellcome
Defacer Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

# : Islamic Hackerz Team : # :

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posters
reason +123
U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash I_vote_lcapU.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash I_voting_barU.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash I_vote_rcap 
khashayarnai
U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash I_vote_lcapU.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash I_voting_barU.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash I_vote_rcap 
leeandyliu
Admin
_SAmi_
Wanted
abol_fa
nemesis1980
nicholasrv
c13H
Latest topics
» یکی از دامنه های گوگل در روسیه هک شد
U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:56 pm by khashayarnai

» گزارشی از نحوه عملکرد بدافزار گاوس
U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:54 pm by khashayarnai

» بدافزاری که ويندوز، لينوکس و مک را به يک چشم می‌بيند!
U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:53 pm by khashayarnai

» آلوده شدن 500000 كاربر با تروجان 'SMSZombie' اندروید
U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:51 pm by khashayarnai

» هك شدن سایت AMD
U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:49 pm by khashayarnai

» شبیه سازی شبکه ها
U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 5:42 pm by khashayarnai

» Power Level Your Demon Hunter With Experience Bonuses
U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 3:12 am by reason +123

» Who knows how to get millions of diablo gold?
U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:11 am by reason +123

» The Way to Sell Runescape Gold
U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 2:10 am by reason +123

Keywords
آموزش 2012

U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
reason +123

U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash Empty
PostSubject: U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash   U.S. Defendants Leave Egypt Amid Growing Backlash EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 12:10 am

In the final days, American diplomats were forced to rely on the support of their former foe, the Muslim Brotherhood, as well as implicit threats to hold up International Monetary Fund aid that Egypt desperately needs to avoid an rs gold economic collapse. The United States had already explicitly threatened to end its own $1.5 billion in annual aid. And even as a chartered plane waited through the day at the Cairo airport on Thursday, its takeoff had remained in doubt amid a growing backlash against the perceived American interference in the Egyptian justice system.

No Egyptian official stepped forward to accept responsibility for buy runescape gold releasing the Americans. Instead, judges and prosecutors distanced themselves from the decision and traded accusations of political capitulation and conflict of interest. The Muslim Brotherhood, the Islamist group that now leads Parliament, hedged itself by demanding an investigation into who let the Americans go. Other prominent members of Parliament called it an outrage and demanded public hearings.As a matter of runescape gold law, all were accused of violating Mubarak-era restrictions requiring a nonprofit to obtain a license from Egyptian security services and forbidding use of foreign financing without official permission — rules that the American organizations and dozens of other advocacy groups had been allowed to break for years. But prosecutors and officials of Egypt’s military-led government also repeatedly accused the American groups of infringing on Egypt’s sovereignty by sowing unrest in the streets, collaborating with spies and trying to direct the course of Egypt’s revolution toward the interests of the United States and Israel.

As part of a deal, the groups, which rely on government financing, each paid more than $330,000 in bail for each of their foreign-born employees, who were required to sign a statement pledging to runescape accounts return for the next day of trial. American officials have said privately that it is almost unthinkable that they will return, noting that the defendants in Egyptian criminal cases are humiliated by standing imprisoned in a metal cage that serves as a docket.
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1